Knott County Sportsplex is the most modern, state-of-the art multi-sports facility in the state of Kentucky. Located six miles east of Hindman on highway 80. The Sportsplex officially opened on October 12, 2007.
We are proud to offer:
- 66,000 Square Feet of Indoor Fun
- 5 Full-size Hardwood Maple Basketball Courts
- 5 Volleyball Courts
- 3 Baseball Fields with Lights for Night Games
- 2 Soccer Fields
- Arcade with Prizes
- 8-Lane Bowling Alley
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Gymnastics Center
- Conference Room
- Sports Museum
- Indoor Walking Track
- Sports Shop
- Concessions (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Eating and Viewing Area
- Baseball Batting Cages
In addition to being the home of the Mountain Legends’ Hall of Fame, Knott County Little League, and BCI basketball, we look forward to hosting regional and statewide sporting events.
Knott County Sportsplex strives to offer a wholesome environment for our fans as well as participants. Any activities that detract from our image, as a safe and healthy environment, will be dealt with quickly and strongly leading to expulsion and possible prosecution.
Help us maintain our wholesome image by observing the following rules:
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages permitted
- Exhibit good sportsmanship – No profanity or obscene gestures
- No tobacco products allowed
- All participants shall play at their own risk
- No outside food or beverage(including coolers) permitted
- Playing shoes must be carried into the facility
- No running on the walking track
- Parents should monitor their children, especially when occupying the mezzanine level
Our mission is to provide a fun and nurturing environment to promote character and sportsmanship through physical fitness and competition for the youth and their families of our area.