Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- The 2019 Fall Basketball League will begin on Nov. 4th. Divisions are K-2(unisex), 3-4 (boys & girls), 5-6 (boys & girls), & 7-8 (boys & girls).
- League will run through the week of Dec. 9th. Games will consist of two 15 minute halves with a running clock.
- The Clock will stop the last minute of each half and during timeouts. Teams will get two 30 sec. timeouts per half.
- Use timeouts or lose them, they do not carry over from one half to the other.
- It is mandatory for the home team to keep the book and for the away team to run the clock. NO game will start without this being in place.
- Team listed first on schedule will be the home team.
- We also have a $25 forfeit fee. Fee must be paid to the Sportsplex before your team is put back on the schedule.
- Schedule will be made on Wednesday of each week.
- Coaches let us know before 4p.m. on Tuesday if your team can’t play the following week.
- Coaches check with your schools principals or schools calendars for possible conflicts.
- Cost is $10 per child.
- Please contact Brock to sign your team up at (606)497-8727.
- Sign up run from Oct. 8 – Oct. 25.
- Thanks for making our league a great environment for the youth of Eastern, KY.