RESOURCES @ KNOTT COUNTY DISASTER RECOVERY CENTER
SHOTS AVAILABLE TODAY
Monday, August 8, 2022
11am to 2pm
(1) FEMA: Provides financial and direct services to eligible individuals and households affected by a disaster, who have uninsured or under-insured necessary expenses and serious needs.
(2) US SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION: Business physical disaster loans to repair or replace disaster damaged property owned by the business, including real estate, inventories, supplies, machinery, and equipment. Home disaster loans to homeowners or renters to replace disaster damaged real estate and personal property, including automobiles.
3) KENTUCKY EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT: Sheltering assistance after the flood if your home suffered major damage or was destroyed.
4) DISASTER UNEMPOYMENT ASSISTANCE (DUA): Non-covered and self-employment included (5) DRIVERS LICENSE: Replacing/renewing a driver’s license or state ID card.
(6) DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES: After the flood assistance with recent Landslides/mudslides, undermining discharge, impoundments, rock falls, leaking and/or damaged oil and gas wells and gathering lines.
(7) PUBLIC PROTECTION CABINET: Building and Construction Licensing FAQs, Homeowner Plumbing Permits Online, Plan Submission Application Guide for Building Construction, FEMA & National Flood Insurance Program
(8) DEPARTMENT FOR ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION: Environmental protection, storm debris removal, hazardous waste removal, contaminated water, open burning, culverts, and bridges.
(9) DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE: Building repairs sales and use tax relief. (Sales tax disaster refund.) State tax return replacement.
(10) DEPARTMENT FOR COMMUNITY BASED SERVICES (DCBS): SNAP replacements
(11) PUBLIC HEALTH: Birth and death certificates, vital statistics, WIC, public health resources.
(12) RED CROSS: Immediate needs, including sheltering, food, emotional support, health services, recovery services, spiritual services, and financial assistance for those who qualify.
(13) KENTUCKY RIVER AREA DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT: Home delivered meals for seniors (meals on wheels) and caregiver resources.
(14) MOUNTAIN COMPREHENSIVE CARE CENTER: Individual, family, and substance abuse counseling, school-based services, comprehensive community support.